Monday, April 24, 2017

The Good List (No. 01)


Recently, I became acquainted with The Good List. Used mostly for Instagram and other social media sites, The Good List is a way of sharing what you are grateful for, as well as thing things that make you happy. The first time I tried to create such a list, I stared a blank note screen for a long time. Embarrassed with myself, I learned that I need to become more grateful. However, I did eventually come up with a Good List. Here it is.

Graduated to Normalcy. I finally became a normal person and graduated from a bulky slide phone to an iPhone SE. I’m only several years behind, but it’s never too late to join, right? I got this Spigen phone case, and I can’t wait to try it my new phone to its full extent.

Two Finals Left. I have filled out more bubble sheets than I care to think about. Knowing I only have two more tests brings summer fever to my soul.

Brick Oven Birthdays. Pasta, salad, and pizza. Family chatting. Wide booths with homemade root beer and low light. Singing “Happy Birthday” to my brother with the servers. Brick Oven is the perfect place for any birthday.

We Were Liars. I wept at the end of this book. If you like beautifully written, mysterious, soul-searching books with major plot twists and emotion, this is the book for you.

Design for Mankind. I adore this blog. Most of my inspiration comes from Erin, the writer. Her writing is smooth, eloquent, and she includes tips and advice for everyday life. Check her out.

Warm Spring Rain. Who else do we have to thank for turning the grass and trees green and growing wild tulips in the yard?

This is my Good List. What’s yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment