Thursday, May 11, 2023

Practice Makes Perfect: A Book Review


This book is ADORABLE! I loved so many things about it:

- male main character bodyguard
- the flower shop
- social anxiety rep
- dating practice
- sizzling slow burn with steamy moments, but closed door!
- deeper profound moments for the characters
- constant honest communication

This book checked all the boxes for me, and I loved how it was a quick read that I could fully immerse myself in. I can see myself rereading this every summer!

Writing Aesthetic/Style: 5
Plot/Movement: 5
Character Development: 5
Overall: 5

Thank you, Ballantine and NetGalley, for the arc!

Trigger/Content Warnings: past parent deaths, toxic childhood with emotional abuse recounted, kisses

For more ratings and reviews and to see what I'm currently reading, visit my Goodreads page here

No comments:

Post a Comment