Sunday, November 12, 2023

The One with the Kiss Cam: A Book Review


NEW ALL-TIME FAVORITE.

I sat down to read a quick chapter, and I ended up reading The One with the Kiss Cam in one sitting with a huge, stupid smile on my face. I loved every chapter, every word of this book. The meet-cute is adorable with two strangers getting caught on a kiss cam at a basketball game, and I love how the romance develops after that. The banter is TOP NOTCH. I couldn't stop smiling and laughing and squealing. Every word between Duke and Nora carries weight. I also love the depth to their characters, especially Nora. She has amazing character growth throughout the book, and I love how her relationship with Duke grows too. They have incredible chemistry.

I will reread this book at least once a year. It is heartwarming, funny, and literal perfection. I will be forcing everyone I love to read this. 

Writing Aesthetic/Style: 5
Plot/Movement: 5
Character Development: 5
Overall: 5

Thank you, Cindy Steel, for the arc!

Trigger/Content Warnings: toxic parent, parent abandonment, mild injury, kisses

For more ratings and reviews and to see what I'm currently reading, visit my Goodreads page here!

No comments:

Post a Comment