Saturday, May 25, 2019

Finale: A Book Review



Finale gave a great ending to a magical, crazy series. And while I don't think it held the same magic and wonder as the first two books, I feel that it was needed to tie everything up and give us the answers we needed to part with this world.

Overall, Caraval was a thrilling series. I devoured the first two books in a matter of days, and was so impressed with the talented writing, magical world building, and fascinating characters. I think I'll be rereading this series in the future, but I'll be sure to savor them and appreciate every detail. I really think the greatest strength to this series is the mystical world and Stephanie Garber's writing. I got lost in these books, especially the first two. It's a great series that I would recommend to all fantasy lovers.

Ratings for Finale:

Writing Aesthetic/Style: 5
Plot/Movement: 3.5
Character Development: 4.5
Overall: 4

Ratings for the Caraval series:

Writing Aesthetic/Style: 5
Plot/Movement: 4
Character Development: 4
Overall: 4

For more ratings and reviews and to see what I'm currently reading, visit my Goodreads page here!

No comments:

Post a Comment