Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Instant Cooking with Six Sisters' Stuff: A Book Review


I don't often use cookbooks. Probably because I don't often cook. But this cookbook made me actually excited to start cooking and using my Instant Pot more! I found this cookbook really beautiful—there are clear, gorgeous images for every single recipe, and the layout of the pages makes it easy to read and understand the recipe. I also love how many different recipes there are: basic foods, main dishes, side dishes, snacks, drinks, and desserts. I think this is the only Instant Pot cookbook I'll ever need. I will say that this cookbook requires you to already be familiar with an Instant Pot and have access to some additional accessories. But overall, this book is perfect for whoever wants to use their Instant Pot to make delicious recipes. 

Overall: 5

Thank you, Shadow Mountain, for the review copy!

For more ratings and reviews and to see what I'm currently reading, visit my Goodreads page here

No comments:

Post a Comment