Saturday, January 1, 2022

Daughter of the Moon Goddess: A Book Review


THIS BOOK. This book has everything: luscious fairy-tale writing, a fast pace (seriously—I can't remember the last time a fantasy book moved so fast and so well), beautiful storytelling, rich Chinese lore, a freakin cute romance, DRAGONS, and basically the best ending that warmed my heart. And guess what?? It's a duology!!!! So I get more of these strong, vibrant, and lovable characters! 

Seriously, this book did everything right, and it's now one of my favorite fantasy stories of all time. Without a doubt my favorite adult fantasy. You will LOVE this book if you like Mulan, Spin the Dawn, and The Priory of the Orange Tree. Don't hesitate to read this one!!!

Writing Aesthetic/Style: 5
Plot/Movement: 5
Character Development: 5
Overall: 5

Thank you, Harper Voyager and NetGalley, for the ARC!

For more ratings and reviews and to see what I'm currently reading, visit my Goodreads page here

No comments:

Post a Comment