Monday, June 6, 2022

How to Kiss Your Best Friend: A Book Review


I'm surprised how much I loved this book. It's a FANTASTIC friends-to-lovers with a swoony, muscley, kind guy and an adventurous, independent girl who struggles to figure out what she wants. There's lots of tension, some adorable moments between them, and lots of character growth for Kate. I honestly related to this book a lot (I totally knew a "Brody" and a "Kate" in high school/college who had the same relationship dynamic), so I think that's why I enjoyed this so much. 

This is a quick, sweet romance that will keep you reading. It's a wonderful addition to the friends-to-lovers romance books out there!

Writing Aesthetic/Style: 4
Plot/Movement: 4
Character Development: 5
Overall: 4

Thank you, Jenny Proctor and NetGalley, for the ARC!

Language: none
Violence: none
Romance: kisses
Content/Trigger Warnings: divorced parents, mention of cheating, brief accidental nudity

No comments:

Post a Comment