Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Knitting Light: A Book Review



With spring and summer approaching, I've been wanting to knit lighter tops, but it can be hard to find ones I like on Ravelry and Instagram. This book came at a perfect time!

There is such great variety of tops, tees, and tanks in this book. There's something for every knitter's style here. I also love the attention Marie Greene gives to types of yarn that are best to use for warmer weather, and how to achieve a great fit.

The book is organized well into three different pattern sections: Lace Details, Texture & Color, and Minimalist Designs. The patterns themselves are clearly written, are size inclusive, and have lots of tips and stitch count check-ins.

I can definitely see myself making several of these tops for spring and summer, and I think it's a great staple book for knitters in warmer climates!

Thank you, Page Street Publishing, for the review copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment