Monday, March 4, 2024

Cable Knit Style: A Book Review



If you’re a cable knitter, this book would be PERFECT for you. Every single design in this book is stunning. There’s cable pullovers, tees, cardigans—any kind of top you’re looking for!

The organization of this book is more theme-based rather than garment type. It has the following sections: fashion forward, oversized & chunky, simple & clean, and light & breathable. The simple & clean section is my favorite, but I can see myself making something from all of the sections.

The patterns are size inclusive, include schematics and construction notes, and have clear charts. I like how it clearly identifies yarn weight too, instead of listing a yarn I’ve never heard of. It also has a technique section with detailed, full-color photos.

All in all, this is a beautiful and useful book. I think it’s great for the advanced beginner and beyond who loves cable knitting!

Thank you, Page Street Publishing, for the review copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment