Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Windsong Manor: A Book Review


I LOVED how unique this romance is. It took me by surprise over and over again, and it had some lovely themes of finding yourself in difficult situations and balancing strength and kindness against adversity. I love that Nora is widowed with children—it provided some nice tension and character growth in the plot. And I especially loved that Ridley is in a lower class with some hidden secrets. He is the true star of the book with his patient and kind manner and the impact he made on all the characters. 

Overall, this was a wonderful romance to binge away. I wanted a bit more from the ending, but I still enjoyed the sweet romance, adorable moments with the Nora's kids, the horses/stables setting, and the mystery surrounding Ridley. Highly recommend to my historical romance lovers!

Writing Aesthetic/Style: 5
Plot/Movement: 4
Character Development: 4
Overall: 4

Thank you, Shadow Mountain, for the arc!
Release Date: October 3, 2023

Trigger/Content Warnings: sibling teasing and violence, mild fighting violence

For more ratings and reviews and to see what I'm currently reading, visit my Goodreads page here

No comments:

Post a Comment