Monday, November 28, 2022

Begin Again: A Book Review

This book hit me in all the feels! It is the perfect college coming-of-age story with some tender themes I definitely related to from my college experience. Andie goes to college with a detailed, solid plan of what she wants to do through college and beyond, but plans often change, especially as she discovers new things about herself. (This was exactly me in college.) 

This book also has wonderful friendship growth, family connection, learning how to navigate the academic curve, and a slow-burn adorable romance. The book is relatable in so many ways. I would say it focuses more on Andie's personal journey than romance, but it's still a lovely read that you won't want to put down.

Writing Aesthetic/Style: 4
Plot/Movement: 4
Character Development: 5
Overall: 4

Thank you, Wednesday Books and NetGalley, for the ARC.

Trigger/Content Warnings: cheating, parent cancer death (off page), parent car wreck death (off page), parent abandonment, kissing

For more ratings and reviews and to see what I'm currently reading, visit my Goodreads page here!

No comments:

Post a Comment